This past weekend, 50 athletes from RxFIT made the long trek up Mount Timpanogos together. It was an enjoyable experience to spend undivided time with many of our athletes.
On that hike, I was asked a handful of fitness questions. These questions weren’t unique, however. I’ve been asked all of them before.
So, I had the thought yesterday that I would dedicate every day this month to answering some of the most popular questions that I get:
- Will lifting weights make me bulky?
- Can I gain muscle mass and get toned at the same time?
- What are some fitness and nutrition hacks to build muscle fast?
- How do I get six-pack abs as quickly as possible?
- Can you do high-intensity workouts if you’re overweight?
- Does weightlifting affect your joints once you are above 50?
- What workout routine is best for your core muscles on a daily basis?
- What’s the hardest part of getting fit?
- What is the best plan to start working out at the gym again? To lose fat and not bulk up?
- What are some of your personal workout or fitness center “dont’s”?
- Is weightlifting at a young age bad for you?
- Can you build mass with bodyweight exercises?
- What are the best workouts to build muscle in your upper back?
- Should tall people do deadlifts? Is it bad for their backs?
- Why do I lose fitness so easily?
- Do squats work your hamstrings and calves?
- Why are dips harder than push-ups?
- What are some unwritten rules at the gym?
- How often should I squat each week to gain leg strength?
- What are the most underrated fitness tips?
- How can I become more flexible?
- What’s the most useless exercise machine you’ve seen at the gym?
- What are the benefits of stretching every day? Is it a form of exercise?
- What’s the best way to stay consistent to exercise every day?